Saturday, April 1, 2017

Southern Floyd, a Pink Floyd Tribute

The psychedelic power of Pink Floyd is alive and well, even in Atlanta!

How do I know this? I saw it for myself when I saw Southern Floyd at Open Chord Thursday night.

Image result for southern floyd

If I had had my eyes closed through the entire show, I would think it really was Pink Floyd.  Southern Floyd knows their Pink Floyd:  every note, chord, and beat was so accurate.  The audience must have been so mesmerized.  There was hardly any movement...until "Wish You Were Here."

What's more:  They did two sets, the second of which was even better than the first.  So involved was I in it, that before I knew it, the show was over.  I thought it appropriate to have "Comfortably Numb," as the last song.

I was so glad to be a part of this experience.

Image result for southern floyd

No comments:

Post a Comment