Sunday, April 16, 2017

This Week for Sinful Lilly...

One thing I still haven't wrapped my mind around is, YouTube can reach millions of viewers from around the world.  They would be able to see a video that was made remotely.

This past week, my appreciation for YouTube, and the steady hands to make amateur videos, increased one hundredfold.  Though I had seen Sinful Lilly before (and once is far from enough times), and they were larger than life when I saw them live after seeing many of their videos on YouTube , it pained me that due to personal reasons, I missed all of the shows they had this past week.


And they had some awesome ones!

They started off last week playing two straight nights at 5 o' Clock Somewhere in Nicholasville, KY.  A few days later, they were in Louisville, KY, opening up for Doyle (Misfits). Then, last but certainly not least, Whitesburg, KY, opening up for Bullet Boys.

You might think, "Oh, man.  I missed it!"  

Now, don't sweat it.  Remember I said there's always YouTube to give you the live experience right there at your home?  Well, here are some random videos from the past week that will blow you away and give you goose bumps at their genuine talent continually jumps off the screen.

I hope you like them!

"California Man," performed at Appalshop Theater, Whitesburg, KY

"Wait Your Turn," performed at Trixies

"Devil Music & the Record Machine," performed at Trixies

"Snowblind," performed at Appalshop Theater

If you do, you can follow them on Facebook,  Twitter or Instagram.

I'll see you at their next show.

No comments:

Post a Comment